Instructor: Joel Matalon ChiRunning & ChiWalking Master Certifying Instructor
Instructor Contact: RUNhabX@Joefitnessworld.com
The ChiWalking™ and ChiRunning™ techniques apply principles from Tai Chi to distance running and walking promoting energy efficiency and injury prevention. How you run/walk dictates how stress goes through your body.
- Reduce stress on your body and require less effort when walking or running
- Are essential components to restore or sustain your running/walking practice
Our clinic will cover:
- Principles of Tai Chi applied to distance running/walking
- Identify and create your customized perfect running/walking posture
- Pre-run Body Looseners & Tai Chi mobility movements
- Create forward motion from your core (Dantien) and core strengtheners
- Learn an efficient/productive arm swing
- Gears, Stride Length, Cadence and Drills
The clinic consists of experiential discussion, demonstration and a small amount of running/walking making it perfect for individuals of all conditioning and experience levels.
Class will be limited to 12 participants to allow for individual instruction.
Add ons: * Fitness professionals/Running Coaches may advance purchase
Continuing Education credits. 5 cec’s: $20
*Comprehensive video analysis of your running/walking running technique: $50
Rain date Sunday, 06/19/22
Cancel 14 days before the workshop and you will be refunded your registration payment minus a $35 processing fee, or you can use the registration payment for a future workshop with ChiLiving, Inc. within one year with no penalty.
If you cancel within 14 days of the workshop, you will not receive a refund, but the fee can be credited towards a future workshop purchased with Chi Living, Inc. within one year. If you cancel within two days of the workshop you forfeit your full payment.
The Instructor reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the workshop, in which case you will receive a full refund.