What the ChiWalk-Run Essentials is Online Course is all about > You will:
- Receive direct instruction on the ChiWalking & ChiRunning techniques and how to transition smoothly between the two
- Learn from Master Instructor Lisa Holloway, who will lead you through 8 targeted modules on how the ChiWalking & ChiRunning can be used together
- Have access to weekly zoom calls for instruction and feedback on your practice
- Know exactly what to focus on each week to practice your ChiWalking and ChiRunning techniques.
- Gain confidence in how to properly move your body for efficiency and ease.
- Topics Covered:
- Week 1: Start With Good Posture
- Week 2: Introduction to ChiWalking
- Week 3: Arm Swing & Using a Metronome
- Week 4: Pelvic Rotation & the Walk-Run Transitions
- Week 5: ChiRunning Basics
- Week 6: Knee Bending & the Circular Stride
- Week 7: Walk-Running on Hills
- Week 8: Putting it All Together
This is a perfect fit if you:
- Are brand new to the ChiWalking and ChiRunning techniques
- Need a refresher on the ChiWalking and Running techniques
- Are returning from an injury and want to use the combined techniques to keep you safe
- Want to train for longer distances, and want to stay focused on efficiency and injury prevention
- Could use specific help with your transitions from ChiWalking to ChiRunning and from ChiRunning back to ChiWalking
- Learn best with videos, direct instruction and with the feedback from a certified instructor
- Weekly 45-minute Zoom sessions on Mondays at 6:00 pm EST with Master Instructor Lisa Holloway
- Replays of the weekly calls if you are not able to attend live
- Form Focus assignments to add purpose to your daily ChiWalk-Runs
- Lifetime access to the Online ChiRunning/ChiWalking Community including:
- Network opportunities with ChiRunners, ChiWalkers, and Certified Instructors from all over the world. Find local ChiRunners, ChiWalkers, Certified Instructors in your area.
- Monthly Webinars with a variety of Guest Speakers
- Product Discounts
- Free access to the: Know Your Body Better Challenge, 5 Day Walking Challenge, and Healthy Through the Holidays
We start on 6/06/22 and finish on 8/08/22.
Group Zoom Calls are on Mondays at 6:00 pm EST (no call on July 4th)
*No Prerequisites Necessary