What it’s about > You will:
- Be a part of a group dedicated to the ChiWalking & ChiRunning principles
- Focus on the basic movement principles, one per week, to deepen your practice and eliminate overwhelm
- Receive the support and guidance of a Master Instructor to help you correctly body sense the form focuses
- Show up to weekly accountability calls to celebrate wins and discuss challenges
- Transform your relationship with your practice and your body by appreciating small victories
- Start your summer on a health kick!
This is a perfect fit if you:
- are familiar with the ChiWalking and/or ChiRunning concepts but aren’t sure you’re doing it right
- need to brush up on your ChiWalking and/or ChiWalking skills
- feel overwhelmed with all of the information and are not quite sure where to start
- know the Chi Techniques but want some guided practice
- want direct access to a Master Instructor on a weekly basis to ask questions and clarify your focuses
- crave accountability and want a weekly check-in
- like getting to know and share your Chi progress with others
What you get:
- Weekly 45-minute Zoom sessions on Mondays at 5 pm EST with Master Instructor Sarah Richardson
- Replays of the weekly calls if you are not able to attend live
- Form Focus assignments to add purpose to your daily ChiWalks or ChiRuns
- Lifetime access to the Online ChiRunning/ChiWalking Community including:
- Network opportunities with ChiRunners, ChiWalkers, and Certified Instructors from all over the world. Find local ChiRunners, ChiWalkers, Certified Instructors in your area.
- Monthly Guest Speakers
- Product Discounts
- Free access to the: Know Your Body Better Challenge, 5 Day Walking Challenge, and Healthy Through the Holidays
We start on 9/12/22 and finish on 11/07/22.
Group Zoom Calls are on Mondays at 5:00 pm EST.
*Recommended Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of ChiRunning and/or ChiWalking.